SLOCOG – ATP
DCR Design helped the San Luis Obispo Council of Governments (SLOCOG) design and produce its first ever Active Transportation Plan (ATP).
SLOCOG, the regional planning agency for San Luis Obispo County, examines regional problems, proposes solutions, and seeks and allocates Federal and State funding.
DCR contributions to the SLOCOG ATP included:
- Developing a project graphic language including thematic illustrations.
- Defining a document structure and format guidelines for both web and print publishing.
- Mapping of project themes based on client data.
- Creating original photography and video content.
- Producing a live storytelling webinar based on community stories, in collaboration with project partner, Pedal Love.
- Developing a summary report web site.