Help imagine the future of sustainable mobility and tourism on the Central Coast!
About this event
We’re using Earth Day – April 22 to hold a dynamic discussion about the possibilities and challenges for our region to fully support sustainable tourism.
Storytellers and panelists will include:
- Jim Brown, Communications & Storytelling Coach for Active Mobility PedalLove.org
- David Figueroa, Partner & Projects Director, DCR Design
- Rick Ellison, Executive Director Bike SLO County
- Charlie Gandy, Storyteller & Advocacy Coach, PedalLove.org
- Dr. Jerusha Greenwood, Professor specializing in Sustainable, Agro, and Wine Tourism, Cal Poly SLO
- Adam Laurent, Local Entrepreneur, Cyclist, Film Maker
- Dr. Kevin Lin, Director of the Experience Innovation Lab, Cal Poly SLO
- Aaron Linn, Bike Advocate, Local Entrepreneur – Linn’s of Cambria
- Jason Peters, Photographer, Surfer, Experience Traveler
- Pete Rodgers, Executive Director, SLOCOG
- Danna Stroud, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Sarah Woolsey, Mobility Planning & Programs Lead, SLOCOG
After the event, join us for a walkabout in Downtown SLO and a visit to a nearby brew pub (or other suitable location), so we can continue the conversation!
For additional questions about the event contact John DiNunzio, Regional Transportation Planner, SLOCOG email@example.com